Our Firm Handles Legal Matters in the Areas of Commercial Law, Construction Litigation & Business Litigation
We are committed to providing you with reliable service
Daneker, McIntire, PC is a respected law firm advocating for clients in Commercial Law, Construction Litigation and Business Litigation cases. Based in Baltimore, we are familiar with the courts throughout all of Baltimore, Maryland. Our attorneys have the necessary skill to help you resolve your legal problem. No matter what your case involves, we are focused on your success. Please read our profiles to learn more about our professional backgrounds.
Our attorneys are knowledgeable in multiple areas of the law
Daneker, McIntire, PC has a thorough understanding of Maryland law. Our lawyers work hard to help you get the best possible results in the following practice areas:
- Commercial Law: To operate effectively, businesses need prompt, effective assistance from a proven attorney who understands a wide range of commercial law matters. Our accomplished lawyers assist with contract negotiation and drafting, dispute resolution, insurance claims, acquisitions and more.
- Construction Litigation: When you are renovating your home or business, complications often arise. Our attorneys handle all aspects of construction litigation involving homeowners associations, businesses, general contractors, subcontractors, developers, lenders and more.
- Business Litigation: As a business owner, it is likely that you will encounter a dispute with a client or a contractor. Our experienced attorneys use alternative dispute resolution and litigation to help businesses resolve disputes. With the help of an assertive business litigation attorney, you can secure the future of your company.
- Business Bankruptcy: When your business is facing unmanageable debts, bankruptcy might be an appropriate option. Our business bankruptcy attorneys help you determine the best course of action to help you take control of your debt.
- Debt Collections for Creditors: The job of a debt collector is to track down debtors and obtain the money you are owed. We understand how frustrating it can be when the debtor does not comply. Our experienced attorneys successfully help you deal with uncooperative debtors and resolve your debt issues.
- Commercial Real Estate: Our attorneys meticulously handle every aspect of commercial real estate law, including construction, financing, mortgages, leasing contracts, land use and zoning, and more. When you are facing business disputes over your office space, contact our commercial real estate lawyers today.
- Commercial Real Estate Litigation: Daneker, McIntire, PC provides quality litigation services to landlords, tenants, buyers, sellers and developers engaged in commercial real estate litigation throughout Baltimore, Maryland.
- Wills & Probate: Whether you’re planning the parameters of your future medical care or establishing support for loved ones upon your death, our wills and probate attorneys can help.
- Estate Planning: We handle Maryland estate planning matters involving tax issues, guardianships, wills, trusts and more. Our experienced attorneys are dedicated to protecting the financial security and well-being of you and your family.
- Intellectual Property: When you create art, a product or an idea, you deserve the credit and the rights. Our experienced attorneys handle intellectual property cases involving patents, copyrights, trademarks and trade secrets. Contact us today to speak to a knowledgeable intellectual property lawyer about your case.
When you retain the services of Daneker, McIntire, PC, you can be assured that your attorney is fully qualified to take on your case. Our Firm was founded in 1995. All of our principals are former partners or members of established firms, and all were formerly shareholders together in a large firm, and bring large firm expertise to our practice and clients.
Contact our reputable Baltimore law firm today
Daneker, McIntire, PC sees your case through from start to finish. Let our lawyers work with you to address your legal concerns. Our offices are conveniently located in Baltimore. Call the firm at 410-649-4747 to arrange your consultation or contact the firm online.